Analyst / Senior Officer, Collection Support Administrator, Risk Management Group
Risk Management Group works closely with our business partners to manage the bank's risk exposure by balancing its objective to maximise returns against an acceptable risk profile. We partner with origination teams to provide financing, investments and hedging opportunities to our customers. To manage risk effectively and run a successful business, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure. Responsibilities
- Attend to emails received through the functional mailbox.
- Handling of dividends from the Official Assignee.
- Handling the daily off-set process.
- Liaise with & reply to CCS enquiries & monthly billings.
- Monitor payments to restructure account repayment or rescind repayment plan.
- Handling of Deceased & Bankrupt accounts.
- Reconcile recoveries with Finance for reporting.
- Engage in digitalisation and leverage on data analytics for process improvements.
- Drive continuous improvements and achieve best practices, using Agile Methodology
- Leverage on data & analysis to provide contextualised insights, for process improvements.
- Identify opportunities at work for digital innovation.
- Support the Credit Collection Unit in administrative tasks.
- Work and collaborate with team to achieve team goals and performance targets.
- Deliver excellent quality service to both internal & external customers to achieve total customer satisfaction
- Degree/diploma holder in any relevant field.
- Minimally 1 year experience in a bank. Suitable candidates without relevant experience may also be considered.
- Experience in Agile, UAT & system enhancement.
- Have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office eg. Excel, Word, Access.
- Exposure in credit risk environment.
- Able to work independently & with minimal supervision.
- Must have initiative, always thinking of streamlining/improving operational processes & automation.
- Familiarity with Bank's systems eg. Vplus, DM, Finacle, is an advantage.
- Possess good communication skills.
- A team player, without silo thinking.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.