Asia & Oceania Administration Department - Planning & Administration Team
Overview of Division/Department
Our Singapore Coordinate Section (SCS), the planning function of the Singapore Branch, is in charge of Branch Budget administration, Internal Management Accounting reporting (regional profit adjustment etc.), and coordination tasks with Head Office and other Divisions located in Singapore for various matters. Company Profile
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities
Currently operating with staff strength of 4 (VP, AVP, Associate and Analyst), we are looking for a new teammate to replace a headcount of one of the Associate who is to be transferred to another Section in the bank.
The ideal candidate will be a team player who is considerate and meticulous with numbers, a willingness to try new things, persevere when things looks difficult and with a positive attitude. Your key roles & responsibilities include:
Job Requirements What you should have:
- Managing Monthly Portfolio Analysis Report
- Monthly Commitment line report
- Assist inter-office profit adjustment report / coordination with HO and other Branches
- This includes data mining of customer transactions and to make management accounting adjustment, which is required to liaise with multiple counterparts in overseas branches as well Head Office.
- Assist any other data mining and preparing reports
- Meeting Coordination (Town-hall Meeting, Section Head Meeting etc)
- Administer Senior Management Announcement (broadcasting)
- Administration of Mizuho Singapore Website (Liaising with HO and other Departments)
- Assist any other administrative tasks and budget matters
- Assist management and the team on various coordination and administrative tasks
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"
- Degree / Diploma (preferably but not limited to) major in Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Information Technology
- Proficient in MS Excel (Advance Level or willing to learn Excel)
- Knowledge of Macro programming, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is highly advantageous