Analyst / Associate, Product Sales, Equipment Financing and Loans, IBG3&4
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 16 Dec 17 2017-12-16
See job description for details
Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) play a critical role in the economic growth and employment creation of any economy. As an Asia banking specialist with a strong SME banking franchise, our Institutional Banking Group - Enterprise Banking (EB) is committed to supporting SMEs in their growth domestically and in their regional expansion. Backed by a team of product specialists, we are well-positioned to deliver a whole suite of enterprising solutions to support local enterprises at each stage of their business life cycle. Our financial products and services range from cash management services to loan facilities, trade financing, business risk protection instruments and capital market instruments.
As a Product Sales Manager, you will be involved in:
- Developing, expanding and managing dealer/ vendor and customer portfolio.
- Working closely with RMs on promoting and offering of equipment financing products, providing advice on structure, pricing, documentation and etc.
- Working closely with external parties such as equipment vendors & referral agents on tie-ups and generation of marketing leads to RMs.
- Acting as core liaison between external parties such as equipment vendors and internal customers, e.g. assisting in documentation follow-ups
- Maintaining close working relationship with partners such as valuation firms and vendors by organising networking events.
- New product innovation and bundling to offer a wide suite of lending solutions to customers.
- Conceptualizing and rolling out product promotions and campaigns to increase awareness. This may include data mining of existing customer base, gathering or market intelligence, program approval and etc.
- University degree holder
- Preferably at least 2 years of banking and customer service experience.
- Should have strong analytical, communication, interpersonal, and marketing skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.