• To analyse financial business status such as by collecting, monitoring, and studying data;
recommending actions. To identify financial status by comparing and analysing actual
results with plans and forecasts.
• To enhance productivity and accuracy by developing automated tools and coordinating
• To improve financial status by analysing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends;
recommending actions to management.
• To maintain database by entering, verifying, reconciling and backing up data
• To recommend actions by analysing and interpreting data and making comparative
analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
• A team player who is able to work / collaborate well with various stakeholders in a
large organization with communication skill (verbal and technical writing)
• Sense of responsibility in order to create in-depth reports based on their data findings
and business mind-set to increase company profit.
• IT skill to use MS office applications. Excel skills that can handle several spreadsheets
properly (using pivot table/ vlookup / setting up new Macro, revision of existing
program are minimum requirement), MS Power point is also a tool to create the
• Must be able to absorb a lot of information and organize it into useable information,
to store and sort lots of facts. Need to work on several projects at once, which require
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.