Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international LNG trading house looking to strengthen their middle office based in Singapore.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Handle relevant contracts for LNG tolling, trading and sales, while analysing commercial elements such as risk, operational cost and PnL calculation.
- Liaise with the risk, finance and back office teams to handle invoicing.
- Work closely with the shipping, operations and business development teams to evaluate and optimise on cargos.
- Collaborate and support the Annual Delivery Plan (ADP) team for the purpose of scheduling cargos and ensuring the necessary documentation is in place
- Reports into Commercial Manager
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a related analytical / operations role within the commodity space (oil, gas and LNG experience would be advantageous)
- High attention to detail, strong analytical skills and effective written verbal/written communication skills
- Understanding of statistics and financial modelling, ideally with advanced VBA skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Located in Singapore and must be a citizen or permanent resident