Analyst, Wealth Management Operations, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Perform verification of Loans (Revolving\ Special Pricing) for Wealth Segment.
- Perform verification of Term Loans (Overseas Property Loan / Single Premium Loans) for Wealth Segment
- Perform verification of ad-hoc non-STP Currency-Linked Investment & Structured Deposit Trades for Wealth Segment.
- Perform verification of Currency-Linked Investment of Corporate Trades.
- Handle the Fixing of Currency-Linked Investment & Structured Deposit Trades.
- Perform Investment Account Opening and Trade order placement of Retail Structured Deposit.
- Handle the withdrawal\payout\maturity servicing of Retail Structured Deposit.
- Perform Trade order placement of Singapore Government Securities of Retail Investment funded by CPFSA account.
- Perform settlement for above mentioned Retail SGS Bond Product by CPFSA fund.
- Handle e.\xceptions on Retail SGS Bond Product funded by Cash.
- Perform control and completeness checks at specific timings.
- Ensures all reconciliation breaks or exceptions are investigated and resolved within stipulated turnaround time.
- Ensure all inquiries related to supported products are effectively managed.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects (including UAT/LVs) and ensuring that the assigned tasks are completed within stipulated time frame.
- Maintain updated Standard Operating Procedures & Process Risk Maps.
- Timely escalation of operational risks incidents.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Preferably Degree Holder with minimum 2 year of banking operation experience.
- Product knowledge in Money Market and Investment products are preferred.
- Experience in various operation functions which include processing, settlement, reconciliation etc.
- Able to work under pressure, handle multiple tasks simultaneously with tight timeline.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and IT savvy.
- Candidate must be comfortable to work in DAG (Toh Guan).