Analyst, Vendor Risks & Contract Management, Group Procurement & Services, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Drives a data-driven vendor risks and contract management culture and establish analytics capabilities across T&O Group Procurement & Services.
- Supports data on-boarding, data governance, data management, as part of dashboard capabilities.
- Collaborate with internal teams such as Technology, Contract Management and Sourcing to develop, design, deploy, manage and implement any future enhancements of dashboards to facilitate identification of risks and vendor management. These dashboards are key to demonstrate metrics, efficiency and transparency of the vendor management's effectiveness and performance.
- Supports building and enhancing tools for surveillance of vendor and contract transactions anomalies and remediation and other business rules setup requirements.
- Supports building vendor relationship management framework based on vendor segmentation tiers.
- Degree in Supply Chain Management or Risks Management.
- Experience in data cleansing, building Qlik or PowerBI dashboards from scratch.
- Proficiency with programming in Spark, Python or R is a plus.
- Interests in purpose-specific tools, such as decision management suites, data science and machine learning platforms and optimization platforms.
- A self-starter who is strong in problem solving and able to multi-tasks effectively
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.