Asia IT & Operations Department - System Operation & Administration
Overview of Division/Department
Our System Operation and Administration (SOA), a member of the Asia IT & Operations Department, is responsible for system operations, application administration, system administration, and system risk control, including IT compliance. Through this department, we manage Head Office systems and application administration projects for the region Company Profile
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities
- Support Application Administration works including:
- Maintaining Settlement & Payments application (FAST, MEPS. CHEQUES, GIRO, SIS & SWIFT related systems)
- Liaise with vendors for application support/troubleshooting purposes
- Responsible to support Project leaders in planning & execution of projects
- Provide ad hoc support for markets front/middle/back office user.
- A Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Business Information Technology or relevant field
- At least 1 year of experience as IT system administrator or PMO.
- Experience and knowledge of Domestic settlement system (BCS, FAST, MEPS. etc) required
- Experience in the project management of system development is preferred
- Experience in the support and management of banking systems is preferred