The incumbent’s main responsibility is product pricing and development for new and innovative life insurance products, which includes regulatory product filing as well as product implementation. The incumbent is also responsible for managing financial work relating to Company’s various campaigns and initiatives.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Work on pricing of new and existing life insurance products and services with internal and external stakeholders with a high level of accuracy.
- Analyse, monitor and evaluate key financial metrics which support initiatives to achieve improvement for the customer, stakeholders and shareholders.
- Review the product related documents.
- Continual assessment, identification and implementation for product improvement and campaigns.
- Support the delivery of various regulatory filing, e.g. MAS, SDIC, FATCA etc.
- Assist the necessary system implementation work, UAT testing, Day 2 enhancement.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- University degree of actuarial sciences
- At least 3 years working experience in life insurance preferably with some pricing experience
- Associate of accredited actuarial organizations (i.e. USA, UK, Australia) or close to Associate
- Proficient in MS Excel and Database handling
- Prophet skills will be a plus
For over a century, AIA has served the ever-changing needs of our customers across Asia-Pacific. Our Purpose to help millions of people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives is at the heart of everything we do.
As pioneering innovators, we’re now transforming AIA to be faster, simpler and more connected to create better solutions and impactful experiences for our customers and communities. AIA encourages and enables our people to act with clarity, courage and humanity in service of our Purpose.
At AIA, we believe in empowering every one of our people to find their 'better' - in the work they do, the career they build, the life they live and the difference they make. Whether it’s investing better wellbeing, inspiring better learning, building better relationships, or making a better impact on customers, a career at AIA will challenge you to find new ways to pursue your ‘better’.
AIA is committed to building a vibrant, diverse, and inclusive workforce for all employees to thrive in. Join us if you believe in creating a better tomorrow!