Analyst, Specialist, Credit Operations, SFSO Custody, Institutional Banking Operations, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Process settlement of equities, Unit Trusts, Insurance, Fixed Deposits, Investment Administrators trades.
- Ensure debiting/crediting to the client accounts/Product Providers are within the timeline.
- Review exception report for any outstanding trades.
- Perform daily reconciliation of clearing accounts and holdings position.
- Perform gum labels request from the Registrars.
- Perform price update for monthly statement valuation.
- Prepare withholding tax and penalty fee payment to IRAS.
- Attend queries from the Registrars and Product Providers.
- Degree in Business Administration/Business/Banking/Finance related
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel & Word
- Effective oral & written management communication skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.