Analyst, Specialist, Cash Operations, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Perform pre-processing checks on customer instructions for OTT/MEPS/ACT/DD/CO product types to ensure that application is in order. Such checks may include (but not limited to) performing signature verification; mandate check; faxback/callback; completeness check; liaising with RMs etc.
- Adhere to agreed service levels for turnaround time & industry cut-off time.
- Ensure proficiency over established Standard Operating Procedures and compliance against all relevant policies, standards and guidelines.
- Perform day end reconciliation of customer applications
- Timely reporting & escalation of risk events/incidents, control issues & suspicious remittances etc
- Contribute toward improvement initiatives & projects in relation to risk mgt, process improvement, cost reduction etc.
- Provide coaching towards new staff onboarded.
- Diploma and above
- Prior experience of banking operations and practices favourable
- Good knowledge of remittance products
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of risk & controls
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Basic computer knowledge like Microsoft Office required
- Good team player
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.