This role develops and manages the relationship between Westpac Asia and all Business Sourcing Suppliers to ensure that it delivers in terms of commercial governance and competitive advantage. This includes current primary vendor as well as new vendors that are introduced over time in accordance with the sourcing strategy. The role also requires to ensure Business and Technology teams are provided with contract construction services that first understand the need for the services, provide advice on the best method of approach, assist as required to establish new agreements, and assist to understand regulatory obligations within existing agreements.
Management of this function to achieve the following responsibilities: -
- Assist the Senior Sourcing Manager in reviewing and aligning current sourcing policies and procedures to the Group Supplier Governance Framework to strengthen policy compliance and reduced potential non-compliance risks.
- Review categorisation of suppliers to ensure suppliers are managed according to their respective governance structure and conduct annual supplier contract reviews to ensure compliance.
- Implement standardized tracking process and reports for Asia Suppliers contract management
- Participate in requirements gathering, Request for Proposals, Supplier Selections and contract negotiations for small to medium sized sourcing engagements
- Provide analytical support to the Senior Sourcing Manager in preparation of cost saving sourcing initiatives.
- Measure and track procurement metrics and produce monthly dashboard and savings tracking for reporting to key stakeholders.
- Perform general and targeted spend analysis and make recommendations regarding sourcing strategies to maximize cost savings.
- Play key role in the standardization of data integrity and the use of this data to update the Archer Orion Third Party Supplier application to drive the development of a central register to capture all Asia Suppliers.
- Assist the Senior Sourcing Manager in planning and organising training workshops to the various Asia stakeholders.