Analyst, Securities Settlement, Wealth Management Ops, Technology & Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 15 Dec 17 2017-12-15
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Handle daily Processing of trades and ensures on-time settlement of all trades (Equity, Bonds, Structured Products, OTC Derivatives, Corporate action event / processing of product lifecycle for Derivatives)
- Liaise with counterparties, custodians for any trades mismatch, failure / issues to ensure fast and effective resolution.
- Ensures timely and no unaccountable reconciliation breaks for cash, securities and other GL accounts / unclaimed fund items.
- Conduct end-of-day checks of Avaloq orderbooks and SWIFT Alliance queue to make sure that there are no trades left unattended and unprocessed.
- Ensures full compliance to all policies and regulations including SFA’s T+X+1. Complete adherence to SLAs with Wealth Business and other internal and external customers.
- On-time escalation of issues and risks to the Team leader or to the Department Head.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- At least 2 - 3 years experience in a Private banking and wealth management environment in the backend operation.
- Knowledge in Investment products (i.e. Equites/bonds/Structured Product/Derivatives)
- Functional knowledge/experience in back office support is required
- Able to Multi-Task, Self Motivated with good interpersonal skill
- Able to take on new tasks as required by the business and by the management
- Meticulous, alert & have an eye for figures & details.
- Good work Knowledge of MS Office applications especially MS Word and MS Excel.
- Diploma / Degree in Banking, Business Studies or other related course of studies
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.