Analyst, Securities Operations - Vickers Operations, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Perform Post Trades validation and Trade Settlement in Equities.
- Perform daily trades reconciliation between clients and brokers
- Prepare trade settlement instructions to Broker& Custodian
- Perform the processing and settlement of shares placement.
- Close monitoring of trade settlement and payment/ receipt with client, broker and custodian.
- Ensure the timely and accurate of all trade settlement assigned
- Liaison with clients/custodian / broker on settlement issues.
- Assist team lead on ad-hoc projects on behalf of team
- Perform stock and cash reconciliation pertaining to trades settlement with brokers/custodian.
- Prompt escalation of issues and risks to the team leads and to the department head
- Ensure effectiveness & efficiency in handling daily BAU and full compliance to policies and procedures
- Timely updates of SOP & PRM for periodic review
- Ad-hoc task assigned from time to time.
- Degree or Diploma in any discipline/field with minimum 2 years of relevant experience in trade settlement in Equities.
- Team player who is able to work independently.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Meticulous and an eye for details.
- Excellent interpersonal and communicational skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.