- Contract, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Analyst, Sales Performance & Sales Incentive (CFS Finance) (1 year contract)
Analyst, Sales Performance & Sales Incentive (CFS Finance) (1 year contract)Reporting to the Head of SPSI & Finance Operations, Global Consumer Financial Services, you will administer the quarterly incentive payment cycle and manage the annual sales incentives budget. You will provide support to both the Sales Performance and Sales Incentive teams to deliver seamless day-to-day operational activities. There is a steep learning curve to understand the operation teams in the bank and the processes
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Administering quarterly incentive payment.
- Understand operational flow and identify key operational risk areas.
- Provide accurate and timely support for daily sales performance reporting and ad-hoc MI requests for sales strategic planning / forecast.
- Document procedure changes to ensure that as an organization we are audit compliant.
- Assist with the day-to-day operational activities for Sales Performance and Sales Incentives.
- Assist with data massaging and data validation.
- Assist with User Acceptance Test (when required)
- Minimum Diploma in a quantitative discipline - Finance / Accountancy / Economics with minimum of 1 year related working experience.
- Possess professional maturity and results orientation.
- Good communication skills
- Some business partnering experience is preferred.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, multi-task and possess the drive to learn
- Good technical skills (MS Excel, MS Access).