Analyst, Reconciliation & Investigation Officer, Consumer Banking Group Operations, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- To reconcile ledgers on a monthly basis.
- To investigate self-service banking transactions.
- To report outstanding investigation status on a monthly basis.
- Degree holder, fresh graduates are welcomed
- Basic knowledge of ledger entries posting
- 1-2 years of working experience
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.