Analyst, QlikView Designer (6 Months Contract)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Analyst
in our Operations Team!
! Job Description:
You will be positioned under Operations, working with Business Analysts, Data Translators and Data Analysts to develop QlikView applications and Data Visualization solutions. Main Duties
- Translate business requirements to visualization
- Do quick prototyping (paper & in QV)
- Design metrics and applications using QlikView
- Create and maintain QlikView applications, job scheduling, and ODBC
- Perform extract, transform and load data from multiple sources into QlikView Extract, transform and load data from multiple sources into QlikView applications
- Coordinate with support functions for deployment
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- At least 1-3 years of relevant experience in QlikView
- Ability to create end solutions in QlikView 12 inclusive of application logic, dashboards, pdf reporting, job scheduling, ETL operations, and ODBC
- Designer mindset not just developer to suggest visualizations based on problem to solve & decision to support
- Technically strong to independently run database queries for data analysis, design scalable data model, and develop dashboard based on requirements, and perform troubleshooting.