Analyst, Projects & BCM Section
- Permanent, Full time
- Mizuho Bank
- 18 Apr 19
Asia & Oceania Administration Department - Projects & BCM
Overview of Division/Department
As the bank is under-going a system enhancement, we are looking for candidates to provide support to the bank, primarily in operations and anti-money laundering.
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
The candidate will be required to:
- Perform basic operations processing and support (verification and inputting of transactional details, investigate discrepancies and performing reconciliation, counter management, transaction & post monitoring etc.)
- Work with various stakeholders such as front office, compliance and other counterparties when required
- Other administrative and ad-hoc tasks
This role is an excellent opportunity for candidates keen to broaden their exposure to corporate banking operations and is looking for hands-on opportunities to learn on the job. On-the-job training will be provided to the candidate. The candidate may also be rotated across several job functions depending on business needs.
What you should have:
- A Diploma/Degree holder
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in the banking industry (preferably performing a banking operations)
- Basic understanding of corporate banking fundamentals
- Excellent team player and meticulous with an eye for detail
- Good analytical, communication and inter-personnel skills
- Basic computer skills (Excel, Powerpoint , Words)
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"