Analyst, Processing Officer, T&O-SG-Wealth Management Ops - Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Support PB Marketing's cash related transaction processing to ensure correctness and completeness in their bookings. Responsibilities
- Verify Outgoing Remittances Payment/MEPS instructions submitted by front office in Avaloq system against clients' instructions received to ensure accuracy.
- Verify Internal Funds Transfer instructions submitted by front office in Avaloq system against clients' instructions received to ensure accuracy.
- Pre-processing checks of all Demand Draft/Cashier's Order instruction submitted by front office
- Pre-processing checks of all Remittances Payment instruction submitted by front office (Retail Account)
- Support WMO Securities Team on Remittances Payment to counterparties.
- Process Incoming Remittances Payment for Wealth Segment
- Verify Cheque Clearance order submitted by front office in Avaloq system to ensure accuracy.
- Support exception handling and reconciliation of FX Spot/ Forward transactions
- Support front office on sending of Letter of Undertaking (LOU)
- Process of Nostro Agent charges related to Incoming/Outgoing Remittances payments.
- Support remittance related investigations and respond to Correspondent Agent Bank queries via Swift messages
- Attend to front office queries
- Ensure timely escalate to Team Leader/Area Manager for all issue encounter
- Support ad-hoc Project, UAT and task assigned by supervisor
- Filing & archival of documents
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Minimally 3 - 5 years' experience
- Minimum GCE 'A' Levels
- Knowledge on handling of Remittances Payment
- Basic understanding of Swift Messages and the regulatory requirement
- Good organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good verbal communication and listening skills especially to Front Office.
- Able to work well and contribute in team.
- Motivated and good problem solving skills.
- Accuracy, Efficiency and Effectiveness, Risk awareness, Customer oriented but not compromising procedures set
- Communication, Business Focus, Customer Focused, Teamwork and Collaboration, Ownership of Result, Problem Solving, Planning and Organising
- Change / Innovation Orientation
- Bank Act, Anti-money Laundering Act, MAS regulations