Analyst, Performance Management
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
Perform a critical contributor role to the projects team by delivering key project work items that include but are not limited to the following:
Our Ideal Candidate
- Receive, review and execute data analysis tasks using Excel and Alteryx that cover extensive data from multiple bank systems spanning across all relevant markets and business segments. This includes data extraction, data validation and output generation
- Support the project team to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that they can execute on their accountabilities in relationship to the project.
- Support the project team in the relevant analysis on the impacts of the other projects in the Bank on the Client List process in the team and develop/implement respective action plans.
- Provide analytics and insights to the project team; for consumption of management, key stakeholders and the greater network based on generated MIS and other obtained data
- Provide MIS support to the project team as well as project stakeholders as needed
- Safeguard all project data by ensuring strict adherence to information communication guidelines polices as well as data storage/archival procedures
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- 2+ years of BA experience in financial industry (preferably in Banking)
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power Point
- Proficient in SQL and/or other data query skills
- Degree/relevant certifications in Computer Applications/ Information Systems
- Sound knowledge of executing agile projects
- Working knowledge of Alteryx, Tableau and other data analytic tools a strong advantage
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.