Analyst, Operations Bespoke Services (6-month contract)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Operations Bespoke Analyst
in our Operations Functional Services Department! ! General Description
As the Bespoke Services Analyst for Operations, the role holder will get to work closely with Front office and internal O&T stakeholders, including Legal and compliance colleagues where required to understand and deliver bespoke reports to our UHNW clients. The role holder will also be responsible for preparation of client requested bank letters and any other ad hoc projects as requested to the team. Main Duties
- Preparation of customised client reports and letters, ensuring:
- The reports/letters are issued accurately and promptly to meet the required SLA.
- Adherence to operational controls from preparation to issuance of the reports/letters.
- Able to appreciate business needs and interact well with Front Office to provide seamless, efficient, effective and value-added services to Front Office.
- Good operational knowledge and able to work closely with various stakeholders(technology, operations, audit, compliance, legal, change/transformation, etc.).
- Own exceptions and escalations in the team, and facilitate completion when necessary.
- Ensure up-to-date procedure manuals and documentations.
- Involved in process review to enhance operational efficiency and improve servicing.
- Engage in ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Experience in preparation of client reports, especially in terms of fulfilling delivery of customized reports and client letters
- Knowledge of Private Banking processes and products preferred
- Good Excel skills with macro knowledge will be added advantage