Analyst (OneOps), Front Office Support Services (1 Year Contract)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Analyst
in our Front Office Support Services (FOSS) Department! ! Overview
- Ensure timely and accurate response to Front Office (FO) queries on Operations and Digital services.
- Single point of contact for FO queries on operations processes and digital services.
- Respond to FO promptly for generic queries.
- Where advice is required from Support departments, liaise with the respective Support departments.
- Log, track and monitor all queries received to ensure response is provided to FO within SLA.
- Provide seamless, efficient, effective and value-added services to FO.
- Close liaison and coordination with various parties, including FO and various support departments (Technology, Operations, etc.)
- Proactively review and enhance processing workflow to achieve improvements in operational efficiency and servicing.
- Engage in ad-hoc tasks as assigned by HOD/Team Head.
Academic and professional qualifications
- At least 3 years of experience in Financial institutions, preferably in Private Bank
- Experience in client servicing is essential
- Experience and working knowledge in Banking Operations preferred
- A high quality degree level education, and academic track record
- Good knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- Fluency in English is essential, and strong written and verbal communication skills are critical
- Additional languages are desirable.
- Highly energetic and delivery focused, with the ability to deliver quality results with a positive and influential style.
- Service mindset and a bility to work effectively with both Front Office and Support staff, at all levels.
- Versatile approach and the ability to handle a varied portfolio of initiatives and a high workload.
- Ability to work & deliver under time pressure
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Creative thinking, problem solving and sound logical decision-making skills