Analyst, Network Vulnerability Assessment Specialist, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilites
- Your overall responsibility will be to manage vulnerability exclusions between internal teams and/or vendor and maintaining the scan scope. You will manage reviewing of vulnerabilities exclusions, raising support ticket and logistics. You will analyze the vulnerabilities raised with the aim of reducing future occurrence of such vulnerabilities. Ultimately, your role is to ensure that all assets are scanned and reducing the number of false positive within the environment.
- You will also assist the current team in maintaining the scanning infrastructure
- You will be performing the following role and responsibilities:
- Manage and coordinate vulnerability exclusions
- Ensure timely review of vulnerability exclusions and share any findings with teams
- Ensure all the assets are scanned
- Analyze and improve existing plugins to reduce false positive for vulnerability
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Strong communication skills; ability to coordinate with multiple stakeholders at various levels
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced work environment and deliver under pressure
- Comfortable with working in a large corporate environment
- Added advantage if you are technically savvy and have experience with computer programming languages such as Python to automate repetitive task.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.