Analyst, Middle Office - Portfolio Accounting_Singapore
- Permanent, Full time
- The Bank of New York Mellon
- 16 Nov 17 2017-11-16
Bachelor’s degree in finance or equivalent. At least 5 years of relevant work experience preferred(Portfolio Accounting).
Title: Analyst, Middle Office - Portfolio Accounting
- Responsible for, processing, monitoring, researching and analyzing transactions and resolving complex inquiries.
- Coordinate with multiple internal stakeholders and external clients to gather and disseminate data-related information about transactions.
- Conduct research to gather information on complex transactions and data-related, straightforward inquiries.
- Responsible for custodian bank reconciliations analysis (cash, asset and market value), break assignment and resolution of reconciliation breaks, daily portfolio valuation processes, account level pricing, net asset valuation calculations (NAV), monthly accounting close processes, cash projection reports, cash management support, monthly end-client statement workflow and validation and ad hoc reporting.
- Responsible for or facilitating the maintenance of trade static data, trade enrichment, and trade exception handling and market claims.
- Escalate the most complex transactions to senior team members.
- Provide guidance to less experienced team members.
- Collaborate with a group of internal and external stakeholders to deliver recommendations to complex inquiries.
- Regularly interact with clients in providing consultation and resolving complex inquiries and transactions.
- Provide guidance to less experienced Middle Office staff as needed.
- Contribute to the achievement of team objectives.