Analyst, Marketing Insights, Growth Marketing, Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Use data collected from internal and external data sources to identify insights that help create impactful marketing campaigns.
- Create high-value audience segments using analytics capability via a Data Management Platform for contextualized targeting for paid and owned media.
- Responsible for setting overall strategy for data integration and recommend the creation of actionable segments by leveraging signals from disparate data sets.
- Work closely with the Performance Marketing team to optimize campaigns and deliver business KPIs via the application of data insights.
- Identify targeting opportunities and proactively test segmentation strategies across online channels
- Generate customer insights to help drive campaign performance across the consumer digital business
- Analyse and interpret a range of digital media performance data against campaign KPIs to identify trends, root causes and follow-up actions
- Build and maintain strong cross-functional partnership with internal and external stakeholders to strategize, develop and execute marketing automation efforts
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience in effectively dealing with data, audience development, or business intelligence used in campaign management, implementation and optimization.
- Experience in Banking/Finance is an advantage but not a must.
- Hands-on experience in web analytics and visualization platforms (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics).
- Some proficiency in database management and profiling techniques using some programming language (e.g. SAS, SQL, Python).
- Ability to handle end-to-end project management, including stakeholder management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Genuinely data-curious and has a passion to uncover insights from data.