Analyst, Margin Man Trade Processing, Wealth Management Operations, Technology & Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 16 Dec 17 2017-12-16
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Responsible for day to day processing, ensure processing in accordance to internal operating procedures
- Processing of FX Derivatives Products – Foreign Exchange Spot & Forward, FX Derivatives (Vanila, Exotic)
- Creation of new MTL A/Cs
- Daily checking of margin trading reports/trades reconciliation/PL verification
- Update collaterals – Misc Liab/FCFDs/S$FDs/Cash Deposit
- Create data entry in FR system
- Generate trades and FX fixing advice
- Engage in daily Reconciliation of collaterals, & other clearing a/c breaks
- Participate in assigned projects and initiatives and ensure successful implementation within the given timeline
- Functional knowledge/experience in back office support is required.
- Proficient in products & settlement processes for Foreign Exchange and FX Derivatives.
- Good team player, self-motivated with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in stretched environment and meticulous
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.