- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 08 Jan 18
Analyst, MI Regulatory Reporting
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
We are currently looking for Business Analyst to work with the lead for transforming Retail Risk Data Infrastructure & data requirements project. Working closely with business & technology in getting to execute the same and meeting BCBS Standards.Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good.
We are currently looking for Business Analyst to work with the lead for transforming Retail Risk Data Infrastructure & data requirements project. Working closely with business & technology in getting to execute the same and meeting BCBS Standards.
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now...
Key Responsibilities :
- Work with the project in charge to deliver GRID and bringing change within Retail Risk on data infrastructure
- Product engineering activities which includes Requirement Analysis, BRD, UAT co-ordination & interaction with business user teams.
- Management of changes to ensure that changes are in line with the project roadmap
- Build coordination, Quality reviews and acceptance of the deliverables
- Manage delivery of operational capability improvement across Retail Risk function
- Perform in-depth analysis around key operations problems and opportunity areas, to determine strategic solutions
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external.
- Identify risks & issues and communicate them to the relevant people in a timely manner
- Pro-actively engage, manage & build relationships with both technology & business stakeholders
- Degree or higher in finance, economics, financial engineering, science or other technology related fields is preferable
- Experience in CB risk process, reporting and Basel 2 preferred
- Comfortable in working with large amounts of data
- Well versed in SAS, SQL, MS Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Good knowledge and grasp of banking practice, financial markets, Basel and products, at a higher level and awareness of the country regulatory frameworks within the region
- Strong communication and management skills
- Broad understanding of banking information management infrastructure and operational processes
- Ability to work with cross functional & cross cultural teams
- Functional knowledge of BI tools (Tableau, SAS, Axiom)
- Results orientated with strong attention to detail
- Confident self-motivated person with a high level of drive, dedication and pride in their work.
- Flexibility and the ability to operate at pace in order to meet deadlines