Analyst, Loan Operations & Agency
- Permanent, Full time
- Mizuho Bank
- 24 Apr 19
Asia & Oceania Administration Department - Loan Operations & Agency Section
Overview of Division/Department
The Loan Operations & Agency Section (LOA) comprises Loans/Guarantee team and Agency team.
Loans/Guarantee team is responsible for booking loans, guarantees & SBLC, invoice discounting financing & securities into Gbase, effecting payments via Swift, processing payment received, control loan applications, provide confirmations etc
The Agency team perform its agent duties prescribed in each individual agreement and facilitates communications between the borrowers and lenders. Its has both administrative functions & co-ordination functions.
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
- Processing loans, guarantees via ISPS, LAMPS, Gbase
- Preparing/checking guarantee text
- Preparing funding memo
- Preparing SWIFT payments
- Handling applications for loans / guarantees, etc
- Monitoring maturity dates and settlement of loans
- All other administrative duties related to processing loans & guarantees
What you should have:
- A degree with a minimun of 1-2 years' experience in Loans / Guarantee operations
- Knowledge of Microsoft Words & Excel (Access knowledge welcome)
- Good command of written / spoken English
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team player