Analyst, Know Your Customer Specialist - CDD Review, IBG-COO SME CORE Team, Institutional Banking Group
Business Function Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities:
- Handle CDD Account Review of all SME Banking customers on a timely basis, including customer site visits when necessary. Opportunity to conduct screening, analyse Suspicious Transactions, transactions pattern and behaviour, establishing the Source of Wealth of owner behind Personal Investment Company, and conduct Know-You-Customer (KYC) of a company.
- Conduct review of RM cases and offer guidance to Relationship Manager.
- Participate in Remediation & Thematic Review.
- Handle FATCA/CRS Review of SME customers on a timely basis
- Update and track the Review database and perform monthly MIS reporting on a timely basis
- Handle and manage customer service issues related to the various reviews
- Follow up on the documentation for all review cases
- Take ownership to complete assigned cases within the given timeline
- Other ad-hoc projects or activities that may be assigned
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in the area of KYC in Banking
- University graduate preferred
- Accredited member of ACAMS (will be a plus)
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactively delivering solutions
- Strong knowledge of MAS 626 on CDD requirements
- Familiarization with KYC screening tools (eg Dow Jones Factiva, World Check)