Singapore Corporate Banking Department - Japanese Corp. Banking 1
Overview of Division/Department
Our Japanese Corporate Banking (JCBD), member of Singapore Corporate Banking Department, is one of the marketing team responsible for promoting the bank's extensive range of products across FX & Derivative, Loan, Deposit, Trade Finance, Cash Management, Advisory Service, and Structured Finance to Japanese based companies with branches and or subsidiaries incorporated in Singapore. Company Profile
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities
- Managing relationships and new business development with Japanese multinational corporations portfolios
- Maximizing profitability from existing and new portfolios assigned.
- Analyzing credit risk, documentation and setting up of credit facilities, and execution of transactions
- Coordinating with relevant divisions and departments, and other branches within our overseas network to be able to provide wide range of global financial solution to customers.
- A Bachelor degree with 2 years of relevant experience in a corporate banking environment in a relationship management role