Analyst, Invoice Processing (1-year contract)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Invoice Processing Analyst
in our Operation & Technology Business Management team!
- Input and process overhead supplier invoices.
- Ensure timely and accurate payment of supplier invoices.
- Match original supplier invoices and requests for payment against the delivery order / service confirmations and / or to a properly approved purchase order.
- Verify account codes for proper assignment of budget expenditure.
- Perform timely reconciliation of invoices vs purchase orders with ageing analysis and follow up on reconciling items.
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Minimum 1-2 years of working experience
- An eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Familiar with Excel and preferably basic accounting knowledge