Analyst, Intelligent Banking Advocate, Consumer Banking Group
Business Function As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. The Intelligent Banking unit enables DBS to thrive in the digital economy by leveraging on emerging technologies to connect horizontal journeys across our customers and ecosystem partners. Using the 3Is (Intelligent Integrations, Intelligent Immersions and Intelligent Interactions), the team aims to capture and maximise customer lifetime value, and address dimensions of emotional and social jobs-to-be-done in DBS' banking solutions. An exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated business analyst to join the team. The ideal candidate will be creative, analytically-driven, customer-focused, and highly motivated to shape and execute strategic initiatives within the Consumer Banking space. Responsibilities
- Develop comprehensive customer journeys, aligning across CBG segments, channels and platforms. Embed effective engagement strategies such as hyper-personalisation within each journey to entrench banking seamlessly into customers' lives
- Develop and drive KPI metrics to measure the impact of intelligent banking initiatives (e.g. strengthened customer entrenchment and loyalty, increase acquisition).
- Ideate and create innovative solutions for everyday banking activities (e.g. to authenticate customer during onboarding - leverage on fingerprint, voice and facial recognition, intelligent live chats) and map strategic linkages to existing ecosystem.
- Learn from Tech companies' best practices (Alipay, WeChat, Amazon, Google etc) to create winning formulas for CBG's "next" practices
- Uncover opportunities within existing interactions to further enhance product (e.g. bancassurance) and platform (e.g. mobile banking, paylah wallet) proposition
- Assess current state processes and design future state processes, incorporating best practice to improve performance and engagement on banking platforms
- Assist the team in building toolkits and frameworks
- Strong analytical ability with high proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Passionate about delivering best-in-class capabilities, including producing seamless and superior customer experience and engagement
- Ability to grasp and frame complex issues, and develop plans and strategies to solutions
- Comfortable to develop positive stakeholder relationships, through effective engagement and communications
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Information Technology / Digital background and understanding of various technologies and processes
- Experience with scrum or agile methodology
- Strong understanding of consumer banking ecosystems. Knowledge & interest in best-in-class Fintech content providers and innovation (e.g. Alipay, WeChat, Amazon, Google, AI / ML capabilities)