Analyst, IBG Operations - SG Corporate Services - Loan Operations, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Ensure day to day loan transactions are promptly & accurately processed and authorized within stipulated Service Level Agreement including handing of enquiries from Business Units
- Ensure all loan transactions and tasks assigned are carried out in accordance with the operating and compliance procedures
- Work closely within/across teams, Business Units and other stakeholders on the daily transactions
- Timely escalation of operational risks incidents
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Degree holder from a recognized University
- 2 years or above in loan operations with system knowledge in Finacle is an advantage
- Meticulous with an eye for details and having strong operational risk management & problem-solving skills
- Good working attitude and positive mindset to change, constantly looking for better ways of doing things and challenging status quo.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the organisation and demands of both internal and external stakeholders
- Team player as well as ability to work independently and multi-tasking under tight timelines
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel & PowerPoint