Analyst, Group Treasury Analyst, DBS Vickers
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 25 Nov 17 2017-11-25
See job description for details
DBS Vickers Securities is the wholly-owned brokerage arm of DBS Bank. Headquartered in Singapore, we provide a comprehensive blend of services for retail and institutional clients. We also have strong presence in Hong Kong, Thailand and Indonesia, as well as offices in USA and UK, and partnerships and affiliations across the rest of Asia. DBS Vickers Securities offers a broad range of services, which include share placement and trading, Exchange Traded Funds, and securities custodial services. We are also an active player in the distribution of primary and secondary issues in the Singapore and regional capital markets.
DBS Vickers Securities looks for individuals who are intellectually curious, creative and analytically interested in conducting in-depth evaluations of company performance and enjoy working in a challenging environment.
- Manage the company’s multi-currency cash flow and foreign exchange exposure optimally with a view to meeting annual revenue targets for interest and FX income.
- Ensure that the department maintain tight control and compliance by adhering to company and department policies and practices.
- Emphasis on Customers at the heart of trading experience by embedding fair dealing culture within the department.
- Strengthen Risk Management within the department by identifying and closing gaps in the department’s daily processes.
- Daily management of the company’s multi-currency cash by identifying and covering the short term liquidity requirements in the accounts.
- Daily management of the company’s foreign exchange exposure via hedging.
- Quoting FX prices for purpose of booking of clients’ FX conversions requests for trade settlements.
- Liaise with counterparties in banks for FX and Money Market deals.
- Foster close working relationship with partners from other departments (eg. Operations, Finance and Credit) as well as other team members in Treasury during the course of carrying out daily job duties.
- Act as cover for the duties of other team members within Treasury when he/she is not available.
- Keeping abreast with market developments and activities constantly as part of FX and cash flow management process.
- Support and work closely with the regional offices in Hong Kong, Thailand, Indonesia, United Kingdom and USA on their Treasury related needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in banking, economics or finance / accounting preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of cash management or FX experience preferred.
- Suitably qualified fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Highly meticulous, mathematically inclined and very comfortable in dealing with numbers (large or small) on a daily basis.
- Successful candidate will be highly self-disciplined, pro-active and able to work independently.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.