Analyst, Futures Clearing Support Specialist
As a leader in treasury operations, DBS extends a broad range of capabilities in foreign exchange and derivatives, money market and securities trading, to corporations and financial institutions. DBS trades in a comprehensive product range, including foreign exchange, as well as interest rates and derivatives.
Treasury & Markets (T&M) provides total solutions to serve DBS clients' hedging and investment needs with a regional emphasis. We have a strong record in providing innovative wealth management solutions to our individual investors. We are a leader in SGD and regional products with an excellent, customer-driven research capability and with cutting-edge risk management technology and systems. Responsibilities
- Provide support to customers on OTC and electronic trading platforms e.g. CQG
- Handle customer post-trade matters and margin or settlement queries
- Support Sales for matters or issues relating to customer platform and clearing
- Assist in trade capture set up and trade entry
- Perform customer risk monitoring related tasks
- Support projects to implement process changes
- Participate in providing system requirements/feedback and user acceptance test
- Liaise with brokers on execution and clearing matters
- Sound understanding of futures execution and clearing
- Prior customer-facing experience preferred
- Meticulous and analytical
- Good communication skills. Fluency in Mandarin is a plus as the incubment will have to interact with Chinese clients.
- Knowledge or experience in Bloomberg, CQG, UBIX, CV and electronic platforms preferred
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel
- Able to work independently and as a member of the team is a must
- Able to work in shifts and on public holidays
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.