Analyst, Front Office Support Services (6 Months Contract)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Analyst
in our Front Office Support Services (FOSS) Department! ! General Description
- Perform pre-check on all client related transactions before submission to Remittance team for processing
- Conduct callback with Front Office and client in accordance to the Fraud Prevention Manual
- Handles queries from Business
- Propose process improvement within the Team
- Ad hoc task assigned by team manager
A. Pre-check on client related transactions (Payments, Internal Transfer, Standby Letter of Credit/Banker's Guarantee, Letter of Undertaking, Cheques)
B. Callback on Asset and Non-asset Transfers
- Ensure all relevant approval is obtained and instruction provided by Business adheres to client's signing mandate
- Escalate any deviation to Standard Operations Procedure
- Ensure callback is conducted in accordance with procedures and policies
- Initiate call to clients to confirm and verify various transactions / instructions
- Retrieve and verify callback conducted by Front office
- Handle BAU type of queries/issues ensuring that the case is resolved or properly escalated in a timely manner.
- Act as a control unit and be able to identify risk issues in the course of interacting with the client/Front office
- Ensure that exception processing is completed exactly according to the conditions set in the approval
- Perform an end of day review to ensure tasks are completed by signing off on the end of day checklist
D. Query Management
- Ensure all queries from Business is resolved within expected timeframe or escalated to the correct parties
E. Change Management
- Identify control gaps and work with team to review process efficiency and deliver improvements
Academic and professional qualifications:
- Experience in Private Bank Operations especially in the area of Remittances, Callback or Client Service role preferred
- Tertiary education with a good academic track record.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.