Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. (MUFG) is one of the world’s leading financial groups. Headquartered in Tokyo and with over 360 years of history, MUFG has a global network with around 3,000 locations in more than 50 markets. The Group has over 180,000 employees and offers services including commercial banking, trust banking, securities, credit cards, consumer finance, asset management, and leasing.
The Group aims to “be the world’s most trusted financial group” through close collaboration among our operating companies and flexibly respond to all of the financial needs of our customers, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world. MUFG’s shares trade on the Tokyo, Nagoya, and New York stock exchanges.
MUFG Bank, Ltd. is Japan’s premier bank, with a global network spanning more than 50 markets. Outside of Japan, the bank offers an extensive scope of commercial and investment banking products and services to businesses, governments and individuals worldwide.For more information, visit https://www.mufg.jp/english.
To be able to perform both Analysts tasks:
1. Specific day-to-day tasks may include (but not limited to) the following:
- Perform 2nd level due diligence on transactions escalated from various branches in accordance with the steps, timeframes and prioritisations set out in the applicable procedures
- Liaise with stakeholders to obtain required information and documents for conducting due diligence
- Escalate sanctions related breaches/violations/processes to ASSC Team Leads and/or Head of Department per applicable policies
2. Operational-focused compliance role, but strong performers will be given exposure to other areas in sanctions/broader financial crime
- Candidates with experience working in a financial institution will have an advantage but not required.
- Critical thinking and analytical skills required
- Fast learner adaptable to new/changing situations
- Team player mind set
- Working hours flexibility (regular 8 hours to be scheduled between 8 am and 7 pm) due to coverage of different countries and time zones
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.