- Temporary, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Analyst, Finance Systems
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
The Role Responsibilities * Preparation of all Finance systems for Project Sapphire Go-Live weekend. * Implementing mapping changes to Finance owned applications. * Co-ordinating with multiple TP teams and all Finance system teams for issues impacting Finance Systems during conversion.About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
* Preparation of all Finance systems for Project Sapphire Go-Live weekend.
* Implementing mapping changes to Finance owned applications.
* Co-ordinating with multiple TP teams and all Finance system teams for issues impacting Finance Systems during conversion.
* Monitoring progress of the actual Conversion and co-ordinating with other TP teams and Finance systems teams.
* Monitoring downstream system flows and coordinating file transfers for each of the downstreams.
* Engagement with ITO teams for preparing the Go-Live weekend plans.
* Creating the conversion Run-plan.
* Participating in Dress Rehersals & actual conversion.
* Co-coordinating sign-offs from respective Finance and Ops teams for Conversion weekend.
Our Ideal Candidate
* Indepth knowledge of SCB Financial Systems and the inter-dependancy between upstream Transaction Processing systems, the General Ledger and downstream systems. Jobholder should be experienced handling in SIT/CAT/UAT Conversion cycles.
* Should have 8-10 years of experience in handling Financial Systems preferably in a Bank and have worked on end to end Finance change projects.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.