Analyst, Equities Research Analyst, Group Research
Business Function DBS Group Research comprises of the Economics/Strategy, Equity and Credit research teams. Our Economics team consists of Economists covering currencies, interest rates, and economies of China/Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, India, ASEAN, Eurozone and US. Our Equity research has a network of analysts covering the Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, Indonesia, Thailand and Korea stock markets. One distinctive feature is our unrivalled access to a broad range of companies around the region. In Asia, we employ in excess of 60 analysts covering more than 600 stocks. Combining active bottom-up research with sectoral and macro/thematic analysis (in conjunction with Economics and Markets Research), the team has been able to consistently identify moneymaking investment and trading ideas that outperform the rest.
- Background research, track and update newslow on a specific sector or company
- Work coverage will extend acorss: company valuation, financial analysis & forecasting, desktop research research, maintenance of databases etc.
- Build and update financial models
- Data inputs & analysis on the analytical tool platform
- Assist in the analysis of Risks and Critical Factors that drive company share prices
- Support and provide inputs for team projects
- Assist senior analyst with the preparation of thematic and deep-dive sectoral reports, presentation materials /powerpoint slides
- Bachelor Degree with an academic discipline in Accountancy / Finance / Economics with no more than 2 years relevant experience in equity research..
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess some accounting/financial related knowledge and data organization skill
- Ability to deliver under pressure and tight timelines
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Possess strong team spirit, positive and be adaptive to changes
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.