Analyst, Document Checker (Trade Services), Institutional Banking Group Operations, Technology and Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 19 Nov 17 2017-11-19
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Perform checker function according to the established quality and service standards, all processing and checking functions assigned by Section Manager including system input and authorization, data and information verification, receiving and dispatching of documents, screening application for compliance with terms and conditions as per approved credit approval, proper approval for deviation and ad hoc excess, preparation of documents and answering enquiry from internal and external customers
- Provide advice and guidance to staff members on daily operations and resolution of problems and exception.
- Escalate to supervisor any exception, problem, error and abnormal transaction identified during processing
- Suggest improvement opportunity to supervisor when applicable
- Co-operate with team members to achieve the tasks assigned by supervisor
- Achieve the defined KPIs
- Minimum 1- 3 years’ experience in related banking operations
- Those with trade operation document checking role will be added advantage
- Capable to work effectively under pressure and tight deadline
- Strong in leadership and organization skills
- Strong sense of risk and fraud control
- In-depth knowledge on trade related international rules, regulations and practices
- In-depth knowledge on statutory rules and regulations
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.