Analyst Developer – Portfolio & Data Services Delivery
- Competitive package
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- Capgemini Singapore Pte Ltd
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
Analyst Developers are core members of the Capability aligned agile delivery team, responsible for contributing to all aspects of the analysis, design, development, building and testing of solutions within a sprint cadence.
• Create technical designs that are extensible and follow best practices, and supports such design with the development of interfaces and core user journeys
• Hands-on analysis, quality assurance support, documentation and maintenance of IT Reporting systems
• Responsible for ensuring code coverage of the produced code, as well as continuously promotes a Test Driven Development approach where possible
• Collaborates and own 3rd line support with the Production Support function in the resolution of Production issues
• Responsible for leading development and build tasks which contribute to the delivery of working software required by the Capability Product Owner
• Responsible for contributing to the analysis and testing of working software required by the Capability Product Owner
• Accountable for ensuring user stories are delivered to the ‘working system’ definition of done within agreed sprint
• Responsible contributing to agile planning, including sizing stories, parsing user stories into tasks etc.
• Supporting the System Team in readiness for the System Demo
* Ensuring continued improvement through conducting regular retrospective reviews and executing high priority actions that emerge
General and Technical skills
- Familiarity with Agile delivery methodologies, (SAFe is preferred)
- 5years+ knowledge and experience of development tools, frameworks and programming languages
- Strong knowledge and understanding in Microsoft toolset with particular expertise with C#, ASP.Net, WCF, SQL Development.
- Experience of building and maintaining applications using Object Oriented methodology and SOLID principles.(desirable)
- DevOps, Continuous Integration and automated testing.
- Experience with Enterprise Architecture tools and methodologies preferred.
- Excellent technical documentation skills with oral and written communication skills
- Show autonomy in organizing work, conducting analysis and proposing solutions
- Able to solve complex problems with excellent analytical skills and communication skills
- Capable of remaining positive when under pressure
- Self driven, take ownership and proactive.
- Friendly, approachable and collaborative team player who enjoys working with people from across the firm
- Continuous improvement mind-set, challenges the status quo and seeks self improvement
- Problem solver, comfortable taking the initiative in challenging and ambiguous circumstances