Analyst, Deskside Engineer, Technology Services, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
Perform basic Level 1 IT support and escalate issues related to systems, hardware or software issues to level 2 support when required. Customer service mindset and a pro-active attitude when dealing with users To consistently meet the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) without compromising quality of service delivery To complete & meet all end user' requests To adhere to professional standards of behaviour & conduct in dealing with customers & fellow colleagues Normal shift hours (Monday - Friday, 8:00am to 6pm) Requirements
- A degree or diploma holder with experience in relevant field is an added advantage
- ITIL foundation certification (version 3 and above) is preferred
- Experience in handling end-users request such as IT related issues and resolution, knowledge on "self-services" platform or processes are preferred.
- Good listening skills.
- Patient, calm and passionate in assisting customers.
- Decent multi-tasking skills.
- Meticulous and resourceful
- A fast learner with good problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills in both written and verbal communication
- Proficient in MS Office 365 especially in Microsoft Word, Excel, Teams, Outlook email
- Proficient in various software installation and troubleshooting of issue
- Proficient in mobile application such as Blackberry setup/installation; provide guidance, troubleshooting and resolution to issues
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.