Analyst, Data Scientist, Transformation Group
Here at the DBS Transformation Group, we focus on nurturing the culture of the "World's Best Digital Bank" (Euromoney, 2016 & 2018) and Best Bank in the World (Euromoney 2019). Our approach is a combination of both science and art; we immerse our stakeholders in the world of design thinking and experimentation, drive rigorous creativity along our pipeline, and build connections between corporate entrepreneurs and start-ups. We are a cross-disciplinary team focused on the invention of solutions that will radically improve the way people live, work and play. We are passionate and committed to making banking joyful (while having lots of fun)! Responsibilities:
The data scientist in Analytic Center of Excellence (ACOE) will have opportunities to work on huge varieties of problems across sales and marketing, customer management, revenue optimization, risk prevention, operation efficiency, network monitoring, AML and many more other areas.
The data scientist will work in analytics project team to identify and develop the analytic solution for business problems.
• Work with business and tech to develop end-to-end advanced analytic solution, from problem formulation, data sourcing to develop and deploying the solution into production
• Work with tech to continue improving the enterprise analytic platform, tooling and reusable assets
• Work with analytic community to continue develop advanced analytic capabilities, adoption of best-in-class techniques and practices Requirements:
• Degree with strong focus in machine learning, data mining or statistical / mathematical modellings with deep theoretical knowledge with machine learning and statistical modelling.
• 3+ years relevant working experience
• Familiar with analytics and machine learning platforms and how it integrates with upstream and downstream data and production systems
• Experience of end-to-end data science project covering problem formulation, developing training pipeline and deploying solution to production
• Familiar with developing machine learning pipelines following dev practice such as versioning, branching, merging, linting, testing and writing codes in structured and modularized way
• Able to analyze business needs, articulate the solution framework including the model output, business decision and potential impact to drive the adoption of the solution
• Solid written and oral communication skills
• Technical skills: SQL, Python, PySpark, ML packages and tools
• Practical experience of Cloud based analytics tools will be a plus Apply Now
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.