Analyst, Data Remediation (6 Months Contract)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Analyst
in our Data Remediation Team!
! Job Description:
• Positioned in Operations, you will be working in a team that is responsible for delivering the data cleansing activities in accordance to the bank-wide data remediation plan and data governance framework • You will work with large amounts of data and will have exposure to a vast array of systems Key Responsibilities:
- You will need to work closely with the Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) of various functions, not limited to only the below:
- Working with Technology to re-align/supplement data
- Working with Front Office to collect the documentation (thereafter execute documentation review per the Bank's AML/CFT policy), to re-align/supplement data
- Working with Operations to locate source documents in the bank's documentation depository, to re-align/supplement data
- Working with Compliance to review client profile, to re-align/supplement data
- You will participate in testing activities for proving of data fixing hypothesis and ensure that the data loading mechanism works.
- You will participate in the execution of the data loading activities on specific schedules, which may include weekends/off operational hours.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Possess at least an university degree
- You like to solve problems
- Team player
- Focused and committed self-starter
- Proficiency in SQL, VBA, Qlikview, and relevant Business Intelligence tools will be a definite advantage.
- Relevant experience in the private banking industry with account maintenance or data management will be valued