- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Analyst, Credit Risk Reporting
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Analyst, Credit Risk ReportingAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
The Traded Risk Reporting and MI team is responsible for the reporting and control of traded credit and market risk on the Financial Market (FM) trading books, across multiple asset classes including FX, fixed income, interest rates, money market, equities, credit and related derivatives. The team supports traded credit and market risk managers globally and is based in Singapore.
- Migration of existing R, Haskell, Excel and Access-based reports to Tableau/ ppt/ visualisation tools
- Develop new features or make enhancements to VBA & Access-based automation framework to support new reporting requirements and/or MIS requests.
- Management of automation/ reporting framework per BCBS guidelines to ensure risk aggregation and exposure reporting are done efficiently and accurately.
- Participate in system enhancement verification, projects releases and business enhancement requests on impact assessment and upgrades to reporting.
- BCBS Governance and System Support for Priority reports in Traded Credit and Market Risk.
- Participation for understanding and responding to audit queries - Internal and External.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Ability to produce data visuals, data aggregations in Tableau/ ppt/ visualisation tools
- Strong product knowledge in FI / FX / Credit Derivatives / IR Derivatives / Equity Derivatives
- Understands programming concepts. Computing degree or related discipline will be advantageous
- Works well individually as well as part of a team
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Inquisitive, with attention to detail
- Proactive attitude towards work
- Problem solving ability
- Counterparty credit risk knowledge
- Market Risk knowledge
- Related experience in middle office, risk control and reporting
- Proficient in MS Excel / Access (VBA / SQL) for data analysis.
- Relevant banking experience (2 - 4 years)
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.