Analyst, Corporate Action - Fees Processing (1-Year Contract)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as an Analyst
in our Corporate Action Team! !
The selected candidate will be handling Periodic Fees processing and Disclosure of Beneficial Owner Request. Responsibilities:
- Processing of periodic fees such as custody fee, management fee for both SG and HK booking centers
- Liaise with Front Office, IT and other stakeholders within the bank on periodic fees related query
- Review monthly invoices from custodians and post ledger entry
- Process disclosure of beneficial owner requests
- Substantial shareholders monitoring and reporting
- Prepare instruction to custodian on US certifications (TEFRA)
- Prepare instruction to custodian on US tax allocation
- Posting of ORIs
- Perform UAT, where required
- Escalate to team lead for any exception request
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by team lead
- Degree holder
- Experience in fees processing and disclosure of beneficial
- Good team player and communication skill
- Demonstrate critical thinking, ability to suggest improvements and identify risks