Analyst, Controls & Investigations (Static & Rates), Treasury & Markets Operations, Technology & Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 19 Nov 17 2017-11-19
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Counterparty profile setup and maintenance in Murex, Front Arena, TOMS, and MLC.
- Trading portfolios setup and maintenance in Murex, Front Arena and TOMS.
- Creation and maintenance of Standard Settlement Instructions.
- Holiday calendar maintenance in Murex, Front Arena, FinIQ and MarginMan.
- Maintenance of credit ratings for Bond Issuers.
- Update ISDA / CSA / NAFMII / PAD Master Agreements.
- Currency and Currency Pairs setup and maintenance in Murex and Front Arena.
- Provide Static Data Configuration support to Asia Pacific regions such as Hong Kong, Taiwan, Greater China, Indonesia, Vietnam and Mumbai.
- Liaise with Treasury dealers, Relationship Managers, Finance and RMG on Static Configuration matters.
- Degree holder with relevant banking experience in Static configuration.
- Knowledge in using Bloomberg and Reuters.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Access or VBA.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.