Analyst, Client Service
- Works with external clients to resolve day-to-day issues including international wire transfer/trade business, KYC and AML but not limited and direct them to appropriate resources at BNY Mellon.
- Supports clients in addressing operational and technical questions or issues and ensuring requests are executed.
- Applies problem solving skills based on precedence and experience. Uses communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base.
- Provides clients information related to BNY Mellon products and services representing a limited number of lines of business and geographies and directs them to the appropriate resources, as needed.
- Leverages a general understanding of broader BNY Mellon services and offerings.
- Liaison with marketing and products people in identifying relationship issues and new business opportunities;
- Monitors client inquiries and escalates non-routine or complex issues to the appropriate team member, as needed.
- Tracks information related to general client issues and needs to support business development efforts.
- Participates in internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience. Supports a selected number of client accounts of limited complexity.
- Duty to provide client support to other countries that may be assigned on as needed basis
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- 2-3 years banking experience, preferably within client services;
- Knowledge of international payment and trade services will be an advantage;
- Strong client orientation and teamwork spirit;
- Proactive & keen work attitude;
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to learn new products and understand products/clients issues comprehensively;
- Mandatory Thai and English language skill required for this role
Customer/Client Service Internal Jobcode:
Global Client Support-HR12364 Requisition Number: