Analyst, Client Processing
- Applies expertise and judgement in providing quality, and occasionally complex client service and support, to internal and external clients on a daily basis, including phone interaction, problem resolution, transaction processing (i.e., STP, manual), reconciliations and updates to client accounts in a timely manner.
- Performs a variety of operational tasks in transaction settlement processing, including processing updates to client accounts or company records and interpreting and handling exceptions. Investigates and corrects errors in client accounts. Conducts independent analysis and policy interpretation. Responsible for investigation of asset and cash breaks.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for internal clients and follows up in a timely and accurate manner with an understanding of the underlying business and specific client needs.
- Maintains correspondent accounts in accordance with applicable regulations and policies, ensuring regulatory compliance and minimizing exposure related to assigned processing tasks.
- Works closely with technology and systems teams to ensure the system is efficient and incorporates any necessary risk mitigations.
- Provides product knowledge, market nuances and requirements and technical assistance, as necessary.
- Reviews and update Standard Operationg Procedures
- May perform controller's role, review and check work of other Client Processing Support staff and help resolve escalated issues.
- No direct reports; provides guidance to less experienced Client Processing Support staff, as needed.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- At least 3 years of total work experience is preferred.
- Experience in brokerage/securities processing is preferred. Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
Operations Internal Jobcode:
Global Securities Operations-HR06423 Requisition Number: