Analyst, Capital Reporting (Senior Associate/Associate Director)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Analyst
in the Financial Management (SG
) team !
! Main Duties
The incumbent will join a team of 6, assisting the Team Head, Financial & Capital Reporting, focusing on regulatory capital reporting.
- Prepare accurate and timely regulatory capital reports in compliance with OCBC and MAS 637 requirements
- Prepare financial reports for OCBC's consolidation
- Keeping abreast of Basel III updates/requirements vis-à-vis MAS 637 reporting requirements
- Liaise with various departments to analyse balance sheet trends and perform portfolio analysis for management and regulators
- Participate in month-end closing
- Participate in projects, systems implementation and enhancements
- ACCA / Degree in Accounting preferred.
- Minimally 3 years' experience in banking.
- Familiar with Basel III/MAS 637 regulations, as well as IFRS/SFRS.
- Strong self-starter, pro-active and team player.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (especially Excel), RAy (preferred) and SQL (preferred)
- Good analytical/communications skills and problem solving ability, with a keen eye for detail.
- Must be able to work well under tight deadlines, handle multiple responsibilities and deliver results.